This fantastic value safari will take you to the much loved Hwange National Park and the rarely visited Motopo Hills National Park. Featuring two mid-range lodges the quality of the accommodation far exceeds the value of the trip and the wildlife is just as good as anywhere with the excellent opportunity of tracking the Rhino's of Motopo, one of their last bastions. With extensions available for Victoria Falls and Mana Pools, you won't be disappointed.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ivory Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-6Amalinda Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.