This 5 Day Lodge & Tented Camp Safari allows us to experience the highlights of the Northern Safari Circuit. We experience breath-taking wildlife in the midst of some of the most diverse of landscapes; monkeys in the forest, lions in trees, elephants amongst the acacias, and a huge variety of animals inside a collapsed volcano. We will also visit the world famous Serengeti National Park. The landscapes are jaw-dropping and the variety and volume of wildlife we will see: unforgettable!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
2-3Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Lion King Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.