This safari allows you to explore wildlife that is exclusive to Uganda. A trip to Murchison Falls will reveal the world’s strongest waterfall greeting the longest river in Africa, the Nile. The extreme, remote north of the country will reveal rarely sighted animals like cheetahs. The parks in the west, including Queen Elizabeth and Kibale, will expose you to rare tree climbing lions, chimpanzees and mountain gorillas.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Bomah Hotel Kitgum Mid-range hotel in or near KitgumAll Meals Included
3-4Apoka Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
5Golden Peace Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
6-7Paara Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
8Kontik Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near HoimaAll Meals Included
9Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
10Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelAll Meals Included
11Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
12Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
13Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
14Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.