This safari takes you to three of Uganda’s most amazing national parks. You will trek chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park, see savanna animals during your game drives, boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and trek mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Nyinabulitwa Mid-range resort outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
7-8Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near KabaleAll Meals Included
9Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
10Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.