This safari takes you to three of Uganda’s most amazing national parks. You will trek chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park, see savanna animals during your game drives, boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and trek mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Nyinabulitwa Mid-range resort outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5Park View Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelAll Meals Included
6Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
7Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resortAll Meals Included
8Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
10Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotelAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.