11-Day Discover Western Uganda Safari
$2,950 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This safari takes you to three of Uganda’s most amazing national parks. You will trek chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park, see savanna animals during your game drives, boat-cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park, and trek mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kampala (City), Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP), Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP), Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Lake Bunyonyi & Lake Mburo NP
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle & boat
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Marie's Royale HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Kampala (All meals included)
- Day 2:NyinabulitwaMid-range resort located outside Kibale NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:Park View Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Kibale NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:Park View Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:Park View Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Kazinga Channel (All meals included)
- Day 6:Gorilla Mist CampMid-range lodge located in or near Ishasha (All meals included)
- Day 7:Bunyonyi Eco ResortMid-range resort (All meals included)
- Day 8:Bunyonyi Eco ResortMid-range resort located in or near Lake Bunyonyi (All meals included)
- Day 9:Rwakobo RockMid-range lodge located just outside Lake Mburo NP (All meals included)
- Day 10:Marie's Royale HotelMid-range hotel (All meals included)
- Day 11:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.