This private luxury safari will take you to some of Uganda's most spectacular highlights: safaris on the savanna, close encounter with the chimpanzees in tropical forest, hippo viewing from the boat and, of course, eye-to-eye contact with the rare mountain gorillas. After each day of intense activity and sightseeing, you will rest in some of the best lodges in the country!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiMeals at Own Expense
2-3Papaya Lake Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Fort PortalAll Meals Included
4-5Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.