This private luxury safari will take you to some of Uganda's most spectacular highlights: safaris on the savanna, close encounter with the chimpanzees in tropical forest, hippo viewing from the boat and, of course, eye-to-eye contact with the rare mountain gorillas. After each day of intense activity and sightseeing, you will rest in some of the best lodges in the country!
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiMeals at Own Expense
2-3Papaya Lake Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Fort PortalAll Meals Included
4-5Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6-7Buhoma Community Haven Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.