Uganda is known for the mountain gorilla tracking, but this beautiful country has way more to offer. You can see big game, the wonderful safari parks like Murchison Falls NP and the still unknown Kidepo Valley NP, the primates in the rainforests, the amazing waterfalls and the beautiful lakes. This tour through Uganda is the perfect combination of nature, culture and fun.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Emin Pasha Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Paraa Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Budongo Eco Lodge Budget lodge inside BudongoAll Meals Included
5Wild Waters Lodge Luxury lodge in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
6Wild Waters Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Nile RiverAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.