4-Day Ruaha National Park
$1,354 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Ruaha National Park is the largest National Park in East Africa and popular for seeing elephants. It also holds the second largest population of Lions in the world. This package will be perfect for anyone who only has 4 days to do safari from Dar es Salaam and wants to focus on one great national park. Also this is a very affordable package. We offer to fly to Ruaha NP or go there by road. Flying will be at extra cost.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Tanzania
- This tour starts and ends in Dar Es Salaam (Tanzania) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Ruaha NP
- Activities: game drives
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-3:Ruaha River LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Ruaha NPDay 1: Lunch & dinner includedDay 2-3: All meals included
- Day 4:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Travel For Change Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.