Mkomazi National Park is one of the most interesting parks to visit. While you are there you have the opportunity to see endangered black rhinos and wild dogs; as well as many other species such as giraffe, eland, hartebeest, zebra, buffalo, elephant and the long necked gerenuk. Come explore Africa with us!
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Babu’S Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mkomazi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uhuru Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uhuru Travel & Tours.