This is a 11 night itinerary visiting Cape Town, the Winelands, the Kruger Park for a safari & ending with the Victoria Falls. It places a strong emphasis on excellent game-viewing, cultural interest & scenic beauty. It’s ideal for a first time visitor to Southern Africa and can be adapted in a variety of ways - there are many possible adaptions which we can do make to suit you. You can change the accommodation & change the tours in Cape Town and Victoria Falls or add extra tours if you wish.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Cape Milner Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4Cape Milner Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Winelands (South Africa)Breakfast Included
5-7Arathusa Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
8Olivers Hotel & Restaurant Luxury hotel outside Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route, South Africa)Breakfast Included
9-10David Livingstone Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)Breakfast Included
11David Livingstone Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Cedarberg Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cedarberg Africa.