Enjoy the fantastic game viewing and landscapes of the northern circuit of Tanzania. Experience the relaxed pace of island life on Zanzibar. Visit the often overlooked Tarnagire national park then take a trip into the Ngorongoro Crater, before exploring the Serengeti National Park, one of the most wildlife rich places on earth. After your safari, take time to relax and enjoy the beaches and culture that Zanzibar has to offer.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 7 years
The minimum age for this tour is 7 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mount Meru Game Lodge Luxury lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast Included
2-3Kirurumu Tarangire Lodge Mid-range tented camp bordering Tarangire NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Ngorongoro Farm House Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
6-8Kiota Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
9-11Shooting Star Mid-range hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Paul Tickner Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Paul Tickner Safaris.