7-Day Luxury Kruger & Victoria Falls Safari
$3,508 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Kruger is rated as the ultimate safari experience and Victoria Falls is a Natural Wonder of the World and also the largest waterfall in the wet season. Here is a wildlife and scenic wonder combination package that flows as smoothly as the Zambezi River, with 3 nights at a private reserve in Greater Kruger and 3 nights at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, it includes top guides, great food, stylish and functional accommodation and jaw-dropping wildlife and scenic experiences.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana , Zambia & Zimbabwe
- This tour starts and ends in Johannesburg (South Africa) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Greater Kruger, Victoria Falls(Highlight) & Victoria Falls Reserve (Zambezi NP)
- Activities: game drives & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: minivan & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-3:Kapama Buffalo CampLuxury tented camp located inside Greater Kruger (All meals included)
- Day 4:Victoria Falls Safari LodgeLuxury lodge located in or near Victoria Falls (Breakfast included)
- Day 5:Victoria Falls Safari LodgeLuxury lodge located inside Victoria Falls Reserve (Breakfast & lunch included)
- Day 6:Victoria Falls Safari LodgeLuxury lodge located in or near Victoria Falls (Breakfast included)
- Day 7:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Safari.com, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari.com.