During this safari adventure you will experience all that Uganda has to offer. From the famous Murchison Falls and chimpanzees in Kibale National Forest, to the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, this adventure gives you to the best of Uganda in just 16 days!
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportBreakfast Included
2-4Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9-10Ruhija Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
11-12BirdNest Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
13-14Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportAll Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Grassrootz Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Grassrootz Adventures.