During this safari adventure you will experience all that Uganda has to offer. From the famous Murchison Falls and chimpanzees in Kibale National Forest, to the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable forest, this adventure gives you to the best of Uganda in just 16 days!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Entebbe Airport Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-4Murchison River Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kibale Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7The Bush Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8Enjojo Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
9-10Ruhija Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
11-12Birds Nest at Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
13-14Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15Entebbe Airport Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
16End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Grassrootz Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Grassrootz Adventures.