Explore the waterways of the unique Okavango Delta by mokoro. The Delta is an oasis amidst the vast plains and pans of the desert that covers most of Botswana and creates a haven for Africa's wildlife. Enjoy a guided bush walk on one of the many islands in the Delta and discover the unforgettable sights and sounds of the wilderness.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Gunn's Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Moremi GR without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Pom Pom Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari.com, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari.com.