This safari will take you to some of the world’s most exciting National parks. The safari kicks off from Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserve known for its superb plains scenery, unmatched safari activities and diverse wildlife. Featuring some of the highest wildlife densities in Africa, Masai Mara is the best place to spot the Big Five. This safari give you an opportunity to visit Tsavo East and West National Parks and will cut across the Great Rift Valley and Lakes Naivasha and Nakuru.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1After 40 Hotel Budget hotel in or near NairobiBreakfast Included
2-3Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
4Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
5-6Aa Lodge Amboseli Mid-range lodge just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
7Lake Naivasha Crescent Camp Mid-range tented camp in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
8Lake Bogoria Spa Mid-range resort just outside Lake Bogoria NRAll Meals Included
9Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
10Olmoran Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
11Olmoran Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Tekko Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tekko Tours and Travel.