Zimbabwe is well-known for its natural and man-made wonders. Less known, but equally interesting are the Eastern Highlands, famous for its stunning landscapes. We have designed this safari for those who like walking. This trip has a wide choice of walks. Exploring Zimbabwe’s stunning nature on foot will bring you to mountains, rivers, waterfalls, bird life, rural villages and so much more! This tour combines the most popular highlights of Zimbabwe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Jacana Gardens Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near HarareBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-4Far & Wide Mid-range cottage bordering Nyanga NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Musangano Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near Vumba MountainsBreakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Frog & Fern Mid-range guest house outside Chimanimani NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
9-10Lodge at the Ancient City Luxury hotel in or near MasvingoBreakfast & Dinner Included
11-12The Farmhouse Mid-range guest house bordering Matobo NP without fencesBreakfast & Dinner Included
13-14Sable Sands Luxury lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
15-16Amadeus Gardens Mid-range guest house in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast Included
17End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nyati Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.