This tour includes visit to Kenya Premium Parks. Including Amboseli, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. Amboseli NP is famous for its big game - elephants, lions and cheetahs are the main attractions - and for its great scenery beauty. Lake Naivasha Cresent Island you will walk close to the animals, Lake Nakuru NP which covers 180 sq km. The park is home to warthogs, water buck, buffaloes, and the occasional leopard. Wherever you go in the Mara you will see a frequent amount of wildlife.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Lake Naivasha Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
3Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Aa Lodge Mara Mid-range lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Arkman Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Arkman Safaris.