Queen Elizabeth National Park is Uganda's second largest park, with an expanse of Savannah grassland stretching along the horizon. There is an abundance of wildlife to view: lion, hippo, buffalo, elephant and a large variety of bird species. You will take a boat safari along the Kazinga Channel with views of wildlife as they quench their thirst. You will also see numerous types of bird life along the banks of the channel. Imagine you in the midst of this beauty. Come explore Africa with us!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Bush Lodge Budget lodge in or near Entebbe AirportLunch & Dinner Included
2The Bush Lodge Budget lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3The Bush Lodge Budget lodge inside KyamburaAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.