Head to the rainforest in the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains to meet our close cousins, the chimpanzees. Then journey out into the wild savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park to search for tree climbing lions, elephants and game herds with this classic safari package, but with an added bonus! Travel onto the rainforest highlands of Uganda to visit the rare mountain gorillas. Trust us you’ll never forget this magical encounter with our distant relatives!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibale Forest Camp Budget tented camp bordering Kibale NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2The Bush Lodge Budget banda bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3The Bush Lodge Budget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Ruhija Gorilla Friends Camp Budget tented camp in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
5Ruhija Gorilla Friends Camp Budget tented camp outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.