6-Day Gorillas, Chimps & Lions Safari
$1,830 to $2,030 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Head to the rainforest in the foothills of the Rwenzori Mountains to meet our close cousins, the chimpanzees. Then journey out into the wild savannah of Queen Elizabeth National Park to search for tree climbing lions, elephants and game herds with this classic safari package, but with an added bonus! Travel onto the rainforest highlands of Uganda to visit the rare mountain gorillas. Trust us you’ll never forget this magical encounter with our distant relatives!
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP) & Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Kibale Forest CampBudget tented camp bordering Kibale NP without fences (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:The Bush LodgeBudget banda bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 3:The Bush LodgeBudget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 4:Ruhija Gorilla Friends CampBudget tented camp located in or near Ishasha (All meals included)
- Day 5:Ruhija Gorilla Friends CampBudget tented camp located outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 6:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.