10-Day The ‘Big Five’, Gorillas & Chimps Safari
$2,730 to $2,930 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Seek out the infamous ‘Big Five’ species on Uganda’s savannah plains. Track rhinos on foot, search for lions, buffalo, elephants and giraffes on game drives through the African bush and head out into the night on a nocturnal game drive to spy the elusive leopard. Explore ancient rainforest to find our close relatives the chimpanzees. Then discover the beauty of the Kigezi Highlands by meeting a mountain gorilla family and relaxing with breathtaking scenes of Lake Bunyonyi.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Murchison Falls NP, Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Lake Bunyonyi & Lake Mburo NP
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking, walking safaris (with an armed guide), nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Fort MurchisonBudget tented camp bordering Murchison Falls NP without fences (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:Fort MurchisonBudget tented camp located just outside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:New Court View HotelBudget hotel located just outside Murchison Falls NP (All meals included)
- Day 4:Kibale Forest CampBudget tented camp located just outside Kibale NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:The Bush LodgeBudget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Ruhija Gorilla Friends CampBudget tented camp located just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:Bunyonyi Overland ResortBudget tented camp located in or near Lake Bunyonyi (All meals included)
- Day 9:Eagles Nest CampBudget tented camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 10:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.