Seek out the infamous ‘Big Five’ species on Uganda’s savannah plains. Track rhinos on foot, search for lions, buffalo, elephants and giraffes on game drives through the African bush and head out into the night on a nocturnal game drive to spy the elusive leopard. Explore ancient rainforest to find our close relatives the chimpanzees. Then discover the beauty of the Kigezi Highlands by meeting a mountain gorilla family and relaxing with breathtaking scenes of Lake Bunyonyi.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Fort Murchison Budget tented camp bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Fort Murchison Budget tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3New Court View Hotel Budget hotel just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5The Bush Lodge Budget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Ruhija Gorilla Friends Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget tented camp in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9Eagles Nest Camp Budget tented camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.