Classic Luxury Masai Mara Safari features unlimited game viewing safaris in Kenya’s most attractive game reserve and the arena to one of greatest spectacle on earth- the wildebeest migration. Visiting one of the most popular tourism destinations in Africa located in the rich open grasslands of the Great Rift Valley. The Masai Mara is regarded as the jewel of Kenya’s wildlife viewing areas as you are guaranteed to enjoy game any time of the year.
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Loyk Mara Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesDay 1-2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Breakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Classic Journeys Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Classic Journeys Africa.