You will discover the best of south western Uganda with breath taking views of the 'Switzerland' of Africa. You will start by watching lions and other wildlife in Queen Elizabeth N.P followed by a unique gorilla tracking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable N.P.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 5 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4-5Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 5 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.