Rwanda is home to nearly 40% of the remaining Mountain Gorilla population in the world. The country is also blessed with magnificent scenery complemented by the Virunga Mountain ranges. The tour focuses on Gorilla trekking in Virunga National Park and also offers an opportunity for a city tour in the capital Kigali.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Inside Africa Boutique Hotel Mid-range guest house in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near MusanzeAll Meals Included
3Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Speke Uganda Holidays, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.