Meet the Mountain Gorillas of Uganda & climb the Rwenzori Mountains. A Uganda safari for the adventurous! Includes a seven day hike in the Rwenzori mountains as well gorilla trekking, game viewing in 3 national parks, safari walk in Ziwa rhino sanctuary and relaxation on Bushara Island in the beautiful Lake Bunyonyi.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Guesthouse Budget lodge in or near Ziwa Rhino SanctuaryAll Meals Included
3Parkside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Budongo Eco Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
5Kontik Hotel Mid-range hotel outside BudongoAll Meals Included
6Nyinaburitwa Mid-range cottage just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7-15Budget camping In or near Rwenzori MountainsAll Meals Included
16Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
17-18Bunyonyi View Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
19Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
20Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
21End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.