Kidepo Valley National Park is undisturbed by human activities; lions, giraffes, zebras, elephants, cape Buffalo, ostrich. Murchison falls National Park is the largest park in Uganda; offering a wide variety of habitats, Budongo forest offers chimpanzees, baboons, monkeys, birds; the vast savanna offers, lions, johnson's hartebeest, antelopes, lions, elephants, buffalo, giraffe; the wonderful boat ride to the foot of the falls brings hippos and crocodiles.
This budget tour uses hotels and bandas.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary Mid-range banda in or near Ziwa Rhino SanctuaryAll Meals Included
2The Boma Nairobi Mid-range hotel in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
3-4Apoka UWA Bandas Budget banda inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
5Church Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
6Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget tented camp inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
7Red Chili Budget banda inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Karumuna Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Karumuna Safaris.