This 5 - day tour combines the mysteries of the Great Zimbabwe Ruins in Masvingo and the wildlife of Gonarezhou. The main reason to visit Masvingo undoubtedly is the Great Zimbabwe Ruins. Zimbabwe - meaning big house made of stone – derived its name from it in 1980. Gonarezhou “The place of Elephants” is a hidden gem. It is relatively unknown, though it is easily accessible by road. Gonarezhou is a vast National park which is crossed by three main rivers. Superb wildlife. Superb hospitality.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lodge at the Ancient City Mid-range lodge in or near MasvingoBreakfast Included
2-4Chilo Gorge Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Gonarezhou NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nyati Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.