9-Day Best of Botswana Mobile Safari
$3,553 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 tent
- Must be paid in British Pound Sterling (GBP). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This set departure mobile safari gives you the chance to see the wilderness up close as you go with your own guide and back up team on an adventure into the bush. Botswana is a premier wildlife destination and a mobile safari is one of the best ways to immerse oneself in the flora and fauna of Botswana. This is for guests who really want to absorb the wilderness without large permanent structures and detailed timetables this provides the opportunity to really “get away from it all”.
Things To Consider
Mid-rangeNon participation camping help
Medium group tour*Max. 9 people
Scheduled departuresThis tour has set departure dates
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
- 03 May 2017
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana
- This tour starts in Kasane (Botswana) & ends in Maun (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Chobe NP, Savuti (Chobe), Moremi GR (Okavango) & Maun Airport
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & boat safari
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals
- Day 1-2:Mid-range campingInside Chobe NP (All meals included)
- Day 3-5:Mid-range campingInside Savuti (All meals included)
- Day 6-8:Mid-range campingInside Moremi GR (All meals included)
- Day 9:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.