Indulge in the adventure of a lifetime as you discover the most remote and untouched corners of Botswana’s iconic wilderness destinations. This mobile camping expedition spends nine nights in comfortable domed tents with private bathrooms, each featuring en-suite flushing toilet and al fresco bucket shower. A dedicated professional guide accompanies you on each stage of this unforgettable wilderness expedition, unraveling the secrets of the bush.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 01 Jun 2018
- 04 Jun 2018
- 08 Jun 2018
- 12 Jun 2018
- 18 Jun 2018
- 19 Jun 2018
- 21 Jun 2018
- 26 Jun 2018
- 01 Jul 2018
- 02 Jul 2018
- 06 Jul 2018
- 16 Jul 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Mid-range camping Inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
4-6Mid-range camping Inside KhwaiAll Meals Included
7-9Mid-range camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.