7-Day Miracle Rivers Mobile Tented Safari
$3,478 to $4,087 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 tent
- Must be paid in British Pound Sterling (GBP). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Indulge in the adventure of a lifetime as you discover the most remote and untouched corners of Botswana’s iconic wilderness destinations. This is a mobile experience for 6 nights, in comfortable domed tents with private bathrooms, each featuring en-suite flushing toilet and al fresco bucket shower. A dedicated professional guide accompanies you on each stage of this unforgettable wilderness expedition, unraveling the secrets of the bush.
Things To Consider
Mid-rangeNon participation camping help
Medium group tour*Max. 9 people
Scheduled departuresThis tour has set departure dates
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
- 20 May 2017
- 11 Jun 2017
- 22 Jun 2017
- 09 Jul 2017
- More dates
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana
- This tour starts and ends in Maun (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Moremi GR (Okavango) & Khwai (Okavango)
- Activities: game drives & canoe/mokoro safaris
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals
- Day 1-3:Mid-range campingInside Moremi GR (All meals included)
- Day 4-6:Mid-range campingInside Khwai (All meals included)
- Day 7:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Native Escapes, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Native Escapes.