This luxury safari features Mount Kenya National Park (Tree Hotel), visit to Sweetwaters sanctuary, the waters of Lake Nakuru – famous for its seasonal pink flamingos, and open plains of the Masai Mara famous for its annual migration of wildebeest & zebra. Amboseli National Park one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close, crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro Africa highest peak.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)Lunch & Dinner Included
2The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
3Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4-5Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6Great Rift Valley Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-8Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Boundless Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Boundless Africa Journeys.