This safari Covers two major National Parks, with a visit to the Lake Mburo National Park porpular for its large number of zebras, also many various wildlife and other animals to observe here before you move down south to experience the Mountain Gorillas Trekking in the Thick bwindi Impenetrable Forest, This is by far a safari you wouldn't want to miss.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Acactus Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
3-4Lake Bunyonyi View Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5Elephant Hab Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6Elephant Hab Mid-range lodge in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
7Elephant Hab Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Karumuna Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Karumuna Safaris.