This Safari is Tailored to give you a feel of three of Ugandas Wild Parks, with this you are assured of viewing a number of animals which include the Zebras of Lake Mburo, The chance too see the Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi, the climbing Lions of Queen Elizabeth NP's Ishasha Sector and a day in between to relax by the Lake Bunyonyi. "something You surely dont want to Miss" with a best price Guaranteed.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
2Rwakobo Rock Mid-range hotel just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
3Bunyonyi View Gorilla Backpackers Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
4Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range cottage inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range cottage just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Park View Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
7Park View Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.