8-Day Find Your Closest Cousins
$3,250 to $3,460 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This Safari is Tailored to give you a feel of three of Ugandas Wild Parks, with this you are assured of viewing a number of animals which include the Zebras of Lake Mburo, The chance too see the Mountain Gorillas of Bwindi, the climbing Lions of Queen Elizabeth NP's Ishasha Sector and a day in between to relax by the Lake Bunyonyi. "something You surely dont want to Miss" with a best price Guaranteed.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kampala (City), Lake Mburo NP, Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP) & Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle, boat & hiking/walking
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Marie's Royale HotelMid-range hotel located in or near Kampala (All meals included)
- Day 2:Rwakobo RockMid-range hotel located just outside Lake Mburo NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:Bunyonyi View Gorilla BackpackersMid-range lodge (All meals included)
- Day 4:Gorilla Mist CampMid-range cottage located inside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:Gorilla Mist CampMid-range cottage located just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 6:Park View LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Ishasha (All meals included)
- Day 7:Park View LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Kazinga Channel (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)All meals included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.