This Seven day safari will take you to the Volcanoes National Park for a gorilla trekking experience and for an excursion in Kigali city, you later have an opportunity to cross into Uganda and have a day off at the Lake Bunyonyi with options to swim, canoe riding, Bird watching. This trip is climaxed with some game viewing at The Lake Mburo National Park before Ending the safari In Kampala.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Step-Town Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)All Meals Included
2-3Muhabura Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
4-5Bunyonyi View Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kampala (Uganda)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.