This Luxurious Safari Starts & Ends in Entebbe, Uganda begins with a visit to Lake Mburo National Park, known for sculptured landscape with rolling grassy hills and its idyllic lake shores with a variety of different species of mammals and birds. After Mburo, proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park – the world’s most bio diversity wildlife sanctuary featuring climbing lions, leopard, hippos, elephants, buffaloes not forgetting the beautiful launch cruise along Kazinga channel.).
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria Hotel Luxury hotel in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
2Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3Mweya Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelAll Meals Included
4Mihingo Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Victoria Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.