3-Day Fly-in Gorilla Tracking Tour
$1,540 to $1,690 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Fly to the highland rainforests of Uganda to track the rare mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site. Bwindi is a wildly diverse ancient rainforest, and protects around half of the world's population of Mountain Gorillas. Trust us, you’ll never forget your experience of meeting our highly endangered relatives!
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Lake Mutanda & Bwindi NP
- Activities: gorilla tracking
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.