Tanzania National Parks and game reserves of the southern circuit are arguably the hidden treasures of authentic Africa! These parks are enormous with some of the highest concentration of animals in Africa and are home to an interesting diversity of wildlife including Roan Antelope, Sable Antelope, Cape Hunting Dogs, and a multitude of colorful bird-life. This tour has 5% of all donations going to the local community. Book this safari for a purpose as small donations bring big impact.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Selous Jimbiza Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Selous GR without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3African Safari Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Selous GR without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Tan Swiss Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Mikumi NPAll Meals Included
6Ruaha Hilltop Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
7Ruaha Hilltop Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Ruaha NPAll Meals Included
8-9Ruaha Hiltop Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Ruaha NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10-11Udzungwa Forest Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Udzungwa Mountains without fencesAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris .