Situated Southwest of Kenya, the Masai Mara game reserve is a land of breathtaking views, endless plains and an abundance in wildlife. It is home to an excellent year-round concentration of game as well as the two million animals that make up the Great Migration together with the Serengeti in Tanzania. This tour is perfect for people who do not have a lot of time but still want to visit this famous reserve.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Matoke Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Matoke Tours.