Murchison falls national park is the largest park in Uganda. It has varied habitant of Rivers, savannah grasslands, woodlands, swamp and Papyrus. It is home to over 450 bird species. Birding is done both during game drives, nature walks and while on the boat. Budongo forest supports some of the largest natural forest in East Africa with great birding opportunities. It hosts over 350 bird species and several primates including Chimpanzees.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
2-4Fort Murchison Mid-range lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Masindi Hotel Mid-range hotel outside BudongoAll Meals Included
7The Boma Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kagera Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kagera Safaris.