This 3 nights / 4 days bush break takes you to the Nanzhila Plains in the southern part of the vast Kafue National Park. The highlights are the beautiful scenery and the wildlife, i.e. Roan, Sable, Lion, Cheetah can be seen. The Black-cheeked Lovebirds are found here too.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 5 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Nanzhila Plains Safari Camp Mid-range lodge inside Kafue NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zamsato.