The Northern Tanzania Express is designed for those who are look for a non-stop wildlife adventure in Northern Tanzania. The safari takes us to the bird paradise of Lake Manyara National Park, to the dense game trapped in the Ngorongoro Crater, and then ends with the endless plains of the Serengeti National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Kisura Serengeti Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by E-Trip Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of E-Trip Africa.