The Northern Tanzania Express is designed for those who are look for a non-stop wildlife adventure in Northern Tanzania. The safari takes us to the bird paradise of Lake Manyara National Park, to the dense game trapped in the Ngorongoro Crater, and then ends with the endless plains of the Serengeti National Park.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroLunch & Dinner Included
2Kisura Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
3Kisura Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by E-Trip Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of E-Trip Africa.