3-Day Murchison Falls Safari - Budget Option
$590 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Journey through the plains and hills of Murchison Falls National Park to search for lions, elephants, leopards and giraffes with this classic safari. Enjoy a water safari to the base of the famous Murchison Falls themselves where the Nile thunders through a 7-metre gap and along the way, make sure to watch out for the hippo pods and crocodiles along the way!
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Murchison Falls NP & Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Rhino Sanctuary)
- Activities: game drives & boat safari
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:Fort MurchisonBudget tented camp located just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & dinner includedDay 2: All meals included
- Day 3:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.