This safari takes you to Murchison Falls NP. Expect the roaring rapids of the Murchison, the rolling plains of Uganda’s largest National Park with abundance of wildlife and bird species including the elusive shoebill stork. From Murchison, proceed to Kidepo Valley NP. Kidepo is Uganda’s most pristine, unexplored game reserve teaming with abundance of wildlife. While in Kidepo, you get the true meaning of being in the African jungle. Exit Kidepo and return to Entebbe for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Kidepo Savannah Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.