This tour will show you the best that Uganda has to offer: Murchison Falls National park, Kibale Forest and the Chimpanzees, Queen Elizabeth National Park and off course Bwindi National Park and it's Mountain Gorilla's. You will stay in Comfortable small scale lodges.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The Guineafowl Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Isunga Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8-9Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10-11Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Grassrootz Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Grassrootz Adventures.