Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 461 Reviews
This tour starts and ends in Nairobi. It covers from the northern side of the country to the southern. It’s one of the best tour packages. You will explore Samburu National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, before continuing to the Mara for a first class game viewing experience.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Wagoon Wheel Hotel Mid-range hotel bordering Lake Nakuru NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Mara Aardvark Lodge Budget lodge just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6-7Hotel Chambai Safari Budget hotel in or near NaivashaAll Meals Included
8-9Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.