Experience the very best of western Uganda. From exploring savannah plains with game drives to view a host of wildlife including tree-climbing lions, elephants and giraffes, to water safaris to spot hippos and crocodiles, tracking our close relatives the chimpanzees in tropical rainforest, discovering the beauty of the Kigezi Highlands to visit the rare mountain gorillas and hop between islands to the backdrop of the breathtaking scenes of Lake Bunyonyi.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibale Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3The Bush Lodge Budget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4-5Ruhija Gorilla Friends Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget tented camp in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
7Eagles Nest Budget tented camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.