8-Day Western Ugandas Rainforest & Savannah
$2,270 to $2,470 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Experience the very best of western Uganda. From exploring savannah plains with game drives to view a host of wildlife including tree-climbing lions, elephants and giraffes, to water safaris to spot hippos and crocodiles, tracking our close relatives the chimpanzees in tropical rainforest, discovering the beauty of the Kigezi Highlands to visit the rare mountain gorillas and hop between islands to the backdrop of the breathtaking scenes of Lake Bunyonyi.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi NP, Lake Bunyonyi & Lake Mburo NP
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking, walking safaris (with an armed guide), nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Kibale Forest CampBudget tented camp located just outside Kibale NP (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2-3:The Bush LodgeBudget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 4-5:Ruhija Gorilla Friends CampBudget tented camp located just outside Bwindi NP (All meals included)
- Day 6:Bunyonyi Overland ResortBudget tented camp located in or near Lake Bunyonyi (All meals included)
- Day 7:Eagles NestBudget tented camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.