This package allows you to tour Uganda’s most popular national parks and take in the diversity of wildlife that can be found here. You will track white rhinos in Ziwa Wildife Sanctury and search for the “Big Five” on the savanna. Boat cruises along the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth National Park and at the bottom of the falls in Murchison National Park will expand your African adventure even further!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Marie's Royale Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6Cassia Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KampalaBreakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.