Arrive Entebbe and transfer to Kibale Forest NP. This park is popular for its primate’s population like the chimpanzees, colobus monkeys, red cheeked monkeys and red tailed monkeys. Proceed to Queen Elizabeth NP and expect big game sighting and the boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Your next stop will be Bwindi Impenetrable NP for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Return to Entebbe for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house inside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Pumba Safari Cottages Budget cottage bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.