Arrive Entebbe and transfer to Kibale Forest NP. This park is popular for its primate’s population like the chimpanzees, colobus monkeys, red cheeked monkeys and red tailed monkeys. Proceed to Queen Elizabeth NP and expect big game sighting and the boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Your next stop will be Bwindi Impenetrable NP for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Return to Entebbe for your flight out.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Budget guest house just outside Kibale NPLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
4Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.