Mountain Gorilla safari Holidays at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest park in southern Uganda. Wildlife Safari at Queen Elizabeth National Park in the heart of Africa-Uganda and Lake Mburo National Park Wildlife viewing safari with lots of antelopes, Bush pigs, Zebras and other wild animals.
This budget tour includes lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake View Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
2-3Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
4Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5-7Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
8-9The Bush Lodge (Tent) Budget camping inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
10-11Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
12Adonia Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near KampalaAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Arrive Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Arrive Africa Safaris.