Visit three major unique destinations, the Samburu National reserve, the Laikipia plateau and the world famous Masai Mara. You will get to see "the Samburu Five". These are rare northern specialist species of animals that includes the Grevy's Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and Beisa Oryx. Crossing over through the Laikipia plateau you spend an overnight in Ol pajeta Conservancy before heading to Masai Mara where the ultimate adventure awaits you.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ashnil Samburu Camp Luxury tented camp inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3Ol Pajeta House Luxury lodge inside Ol PejetaAll Meals Included
4Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Serene East Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Serene East Africa Safaris.