This safari offers wildlife and bird-life experience, cultural and scenic natural beauty of Kenya with the opportunity to meet and interact with people from different ethnic backgrounds. You will traverse the great rift valley with its awesome soda lakes that are home to many bird species. See most of the big five in Masai Mara. Tsavo West is magical, you will marvel at the sheer beauty of the landscape. Culminating your safari with the famed Amboseli national park, home of African elephant.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Spa Resort Bogoria Luxury resort bordering Lake Bogoria NR without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
3-4Mara Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5-6Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
7Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Serene East Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Serene East Africa Safaris.