Explore the west of Uganda! Track rhinos on foot through the African bush and discover the savannah plains of Murchison Falls National Park to seek out lions, giraffes, elephants and game herds before meandering up the river Nile to the base of Murchison Falls, to spot hippos and crocodiles. Track old world primates in some of East Africa’s premier primate destinations including the chimpanzees in Kibale Forest and meet a rare mountain gorilla family in ancient rainforest.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison Budget tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3New Court View Budget hotel just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5The Bush Lodge Budget tented camp bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Ruhija Gorilla Friends Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kombi Nation Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kombi Nation Tours.